The Maryland General Assembly will convene the week of July 9 fora special session on expanded gambling if an 11-member work group announced Monday can reach consensus on a plan, Gov. Martin O’Malley said.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: thebwcc
Founded in 1947, the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC) is the only regional chamber in Maryland. We are dedicated to providing networking, information and growth resources to all sizes and kinds of businesses, agencies, institutions and organizations. Our connections to business, industry, academia, government are unparalleled.
2nd Md. special session could be week of July 9
- BBI Upcoming Events
- BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Welcomes Announcement of New International Destination from Southwest Airlines
- Prince George’s County Business Development Reserve Program is Underway, New Lottery to Fill 11 Positions
- Hyatt Commercial Welcomes Shelly Lamar
- Shifting transit pieces: Metro, Renard jointly plan for FBI at Greenbelt
- The Aging Parent Dilema: A Legal and Financial Discussion for Boomer Children 9/17/2014 6:30 PM - 9/17/2014 8:30 PM August 6, 2014Please join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Offit Kurman Attorneys at Law for a discussion on: *Legal steps to take for proper care of parents in need *Uses of power of attorneys and trusts *Modifications on financial plans and investment management Presenters: Jim Edwards, CFP® - Financial Advisor & Portfolio Manager | Baltimore-Washington F […]
- Talent Seekers Group 9/17/2014 9:30 AM - 9/17/2014 10:30 AM August 7, 2014Talent Seekers Group For managers and recriiters to meet monthly to discuss best hiring practices/share resumes and to learn about resources in the region. Any member who fills open positions within their company, or is in business to assist job seekers may attend,(i.e. resume writing consultants, DLLR/POAC,Arundel Work Force Development Corp. representativ […]
- Small Business Advisory Group 9/25/2014 9:30 AM - 9/25/2014 11:00 AM August 11, 2014Small Business Advisory GroupLearn how to manage the challenges of running a business.Confidential peer-to-peer discussions.Free and open to all BWCC members who are business owners, top level executives and sales people.Meetings are held at the BWCC office.
- Multi-Chamber Networking Breakfast 10/30/2014 7:30 AM - 10/30/2014 9:30 AM September 15, 2014Thursday, October 30, 20147:30 to 9:30 amJoint Power Networking Breakfastwith theBaltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC),Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber, Bowie Chamber, Entrepreneurs Exchange, Greater Crofton Chamber, Greater Severna Park Chamber and the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamberat theCrofton Country Club1691 Crofton Pkwy., Crofton […]
- 2014 Economic & Political Forecast Luncheon 11/6/2014 11:00 AM - 11/6/2014 2:00 PM July 30, 2014Featuring Anirban BasuRegional Economist, Chairman & CEOSage Policy GroupFollowing Anirban Basu's economic forecast for 2015, he will facilitate a panel of regional lobbyists that will offer their perspectives on the political ramifications of the November 4 General Election and the impacts on the region's economy and business climate.