The Maryland General Assembly will convene the week of July 9 fora special session on expanded gambling if an 11-member work group announced Monday can reach consensus on a plan, Gov. Martin O’Malley said.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: thebwcc
Founded in 1947, the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC) is the only regional chamber in Maryland. We are dedicated to providing networking, information and growth resources to all sizes and kinds of businesses, agencies, institutions and organizations. Our connections to business, industry, academia, government are unparalleled.
2nd Md. special session could be week of July 9
- Business Networking Series - "Go from Awkward to Awesome" 9/4/2014 8:30 AM - 9/4/2014 10:00 AM August 7, 2014Business Networking Series“Go from awkward to awesome!” The Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber, (BWCC), Maryland’s only regional chamber of commerce has created a new series of networking, educational and fun events bringing BWCC members together. The series is open to all members and their employees who are looking to enhance networking skills, share […]
- Membership 101 9/11/2014 9:00 AM - 9/11/2014 10:30 AM August 7, 2014MEMBERSHIP 101Description:For Business Professionals in the Baltimore/Washington Corridor.Learn how to get the most out of your membership; plus learn effective networking techniques; and learn new (free and/or inexpensive) ways to promote your business. 9:00 to 10:30 am
- Women in Business Luncheon 9/12/2014 11:30 AM - 9/12/2014 1:30 PM August 18, 2014Women In Business Luncheon Marketing Health Check-UpIs the pace of your business faster and more intense than ever? Are you often asking yourself, “Where did the time go?”Do you feel like your company’s marketing strategy needs an overhaul?With the demands and time required of business leaders ever increasing, it’s getting harder and harder to take the time […]
- The Aging Parent Dilema: A Legal and Financial Discussion for Boomer Children 9/17/2014 6:30 PM - 9/17/2014 8:30 PM August 6, 2014Please join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Offit Kurman Attorneys at Law for a discussion on: *Legal steps to take for proper care of parents in need *Uses of power of attorneys and trusts *Modifications on financial plans and investment management Presenters: Jim Edwards, CFP® - Financial Advisor & Portfolio Manager | Baltimore-Washington F […]
- Talent Seekers Group 9/17/2014 9:30 AM - 9/17/2014 10:30 AM August 7, 2014Talent Seekers Group For managers and recriiters to meet monthly to discuss best hiring practices/share resumes and to learn about resources in the region. Any member who fills open positions within their company, or is in business to assist job seekers may attend,(i.e. resume writing consultants, DLLR/POAC,Arundel Work Force Development Corp. representativ […]