The Maryland General Assembly will convene the week of July 9 fora special session on expanded gambling if an 11-member work group announced Monday can reach consensus on a plan, Gov. Martin O’Malley said.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: thebwcc
Founded in 1947, the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC) is the only regional chamber in Maryland. We are dedicated to providing networking, information and growth resources to all sizes and kinds of businesses, agencies, institutions and organizations. Our connections to business, industry, academia, government are unparalleled.
2nd Md. special session could be week of July 9
- BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Welcomes WOW air
- AACC Building Receives LEED Gold Certification Ludlum Hall is AACC’s Second Building to Receive the High Environmental Rating
- MCTM 2014 Math Conference
- How Did They Do That? Attend PRSA’s Oct. 23 meeting and find out
- BASE Business Initiative (BBI) Partners Upcoming Events
- Multi-Chamber Networking Breakfast 10/30/2014 7:30 AM - 10/30/2014 9:30 AM September 15, 2014Thursday, October 30, 20147:30 to 9:30 amJoint Power Networking Breakfastwith theBaltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC),Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber, Bowie Chamber, Entrepreneurs Exchange, Greater Crofton Chamber, Greater Severna Park Chamber and the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamberat theCrofton Country Club1691 Crofton Pkwy., Crofton […]
- Go From Awkward to Awesome 11/6/2014 8:30 AM - 11/6/2014 10:00 AM October 21, 2014Knowing how to join and exit a conversation tactfully is often the number one challenge for networkers. Fortunately there are strategies you can use to successfully deal with this concern.Join us on Thursday, November 6th from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m., to learn how to approach people, what body language to observe, and what to say when entering and leaving a conv […]
- 2014 Economic & Political Forecast Luncheon 11/6/2014 11:00 AM - 11/6/2014 2:00 PM July 30, 2014Featuring Anirban BasuRegional Economist, Chairman & CEOSage Policy GroupFollowing Anirban Basu's economic forecast for 2015, he will facilitate a panel of regional lobbyists that will offer their perspectives on the political ramifications of the November 4 General Election and the impacts on the region's economy and business climate.
- 2014 Government Procurement Fair 2.0 11/19/2014 8:00 AM - 11/19/2014 12:00 Noon September 11, 2014Click Here to View this FlyerClick Here to sign up for One on One SessionsClick Here for Exhibitor InformationClick Here for Sponsorship Information
- BWCC Foundation Holiday Mixer 12/3/2014 5:30 PM - 12/3/2014 7:30 PM October 21, 2014Enjoy holiday cheer at the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber Foundation Holiday Mixer The Great Room Historic Savage Mill 8600 Foundry Street Savage, MD Wednesday, December 4, 2013 5:30 - 7:30 pm Prepaid Members $50/Prepaid Non-Members $75 Come to this premier holiday event for delicious food, great networking and friendly people! Your a […]