The Maryland General Assembly will convene the week of July 9 fora special session on expanded gambling if an 11-member work group announced Monday can reach consensus on a plan, Gov. Martin O’Malley said.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: thebwcc
Founded in 1947, the Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC) is the only regional chamber in Maryland. We are dedicated to providing networking, information and growth resources to all sizes and kinds of businesses, agencies, institutions and organizations. Our connections to business, industry, academia, government are unparalleled.
2nd Md. special session could be week of July 9
- MCTM 2014 Math Conference
- How Did They Do That? Attend PRSA’s Oct. 23 meeting and find out
- BASE Business Initiative (BBI) Partners Upcoming Events
- MIKULSKI ANNOUNCES ALMOST $10 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDING TO CONNECT LONG-TERM UNEMPLOYED WITH JOBS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BIOSCIENCE INDUSTRIES
- AACC Hosts Oct. 21 Debate for County Executive, County Council Candidates
- Approaches to Long-Term Investing: A Tale of Two Companies 10/23/2014 6:00 PM - 10/23/2014 8:00 PM September 25, 2014Phil Weiss, CFA, CPA, Chief Investment Analyst and Mike LaViña, Portfolio Manager & Director of Trading at BWFA will discuss the most common approaches to investing. Most of us have the responsibility of saving and investing for our retirement. The discussion will help you understand the different investment styles and what type of process may be associa […]
- Small Business Advisory Group 10/23/2014 9:30 AM - 10/23/2014 11:00 AM October 14, 2014Learn how to manage the challenges of running a business. Confidential peer-to-peer discussions. Free and open to all BWCC members who are business owners, top-level executives and sales people.
- Multi-Chamber Networking Breakfast 10/30/2014 7:30 AM - 10/30/2014 9:30 AM September 15, 2014Thursday, October 30, 20147:30 to 9:30 amJoint Power Networking Breakfastwith theBaltimore Washington Corridor Chamber (BWCC),Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber, Bowie Chamber, Entrepreneurs Exchange, Greater Crofton Chamber, Greater Severna Park Chamber and the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamberat theCrofton Country Club1691 Crofton Pkwy., Crofton […]
- 2014 Economic & Political Forecast Luncheon 11/6/2014 11:00 AM - 11/6/2014 2:00 PM July 30, 2014Featuring Anirban BasuRegional Economist, Chairman & CEOSage Policy GroupFollowing Anirban Basu's economic forecast for 2015, he will facilitate a panel of regional lobbyists that will offer their perspectives on the political ramifications of the November 4 General Election and the impacts on the region's economy and business climate.
- Go From Awkward to Awesome 11/6/2014 8:30 AM - 11/6/2014 10:00 AM October 21, 2014Knowing how to join and exit a conversation tactfully is often the number one challenge for networkers. Fortunately there are strategies you can use to successfully deal with this concern.Join us on Thursday, November 6th from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m., to learn how to approach people, what body language to observe, and what to say when entering and leaving a conv […]